• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Question Without access to SSH

whyrnld

New Pleskian
Good morning everyone.
If you know how to reset my password to access SSH, you will not be able to access it, because when the password shows that it is incorrect, it is sure that it is 100% correct.

Why is my site showing the error "Server Error 500 Zend_Db_Adapter_Exception ", and there I need to resolve.

Thanks!

Why is my site showing the error "Server Error 500 Zend_Db_Adapter_Exception ", and there I need to resolve.
Most probably it is caused by stopped mysql service. Lack of free disk space or something else. There are a lot of related KB articles. Use KB search.

Back