• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue wordpress theme somthing is blocking the theme and it’s not working correctly

meti

New Pleskian
i wanted to ask you about a wordpress theme issue. When i upload a theme on wordpress toolkit the theme has some errorrs. It’s not letting my theme video player to take data form another api.
But when i tried the same theme on another wordpres local host the theme was working correctly.
Can you tell me how to fix this please.

Hi,

Do you have the same PHP-settings in both subscriptions? It looks like the first one doesn't allow PHP file functions to retrieve data from remote locations.

Please check if this setting is enabled in the PHP-settings: allow_url_fopen

Hi,

Do you have the same PHP-settings in both subscriptions? It looks like the first one doesn't allow PHP file functions to retrieve data from remote locations.

Please check if this setting is enabled in the PHP-settings: allow_url_fopen
hi

i turned on but it’s still not working do you have another idea how to fix it

Hi Meti you need to check with the developer of your theme whether its supports the video api call, some themes do not even though for example a plugin does.

Back