• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

WordPress Tool Issue

Chris Lemmer

New Pleskian
Hi there,

My WordPress tool for Plesk stopped working. I keep on getting the following error:

filemng: Failed to execute command: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/wp-toolkit/vendor/wp-cli/wp-cli/bin/wp: Permission denied System error 13: Permission Denied

I have set this file's permissions to: chmod +x, however, it doesn't seem to work.

Any ideas? Please also just notify me when you remove my forum posts. I spent almost an hour typing the last one out, and you simply remove it. Now I've lost it and I have to type it again on another place where people can actually help me.

Thanks
Chris

Whats your permissions set for /opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/wp-toolkit/vendor/wp-cli/wp-cli/bin/wp

# ll /opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/wp-toolkit/vendor/wp-cli/wp-cli/bin/wp

Path changed since older Plesk version, command could also be
# ll /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/wp-toolkit/vendor/wp-cli/wp-cli/bin/wp
and should yield
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 1614 <date> /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/wp-toolkit/vendor/wp-cli/wp-cli/bin/wp*
(0755, owner root, group root).

Edit: Re-thinking and wondering why it's /opt/psa in the user's post? Maybe a different OS ...

Noticed that as well - don't think the original poster is actually running Onyx...

Back