• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Wordpress toolkit, a great extension!

sebgonzes

Silver Pleskian
Hello

As we are a lot people in stand bye due to the f·$"%·$"% coronavirus, in our case, we are trying to help our customer updating their WordPress that are often outdated... WordPress 3.4 with php 5.2, WordPress 4.x with php 5.4 etc etc...

As well as when I see something wrong in plesk polity or product feature I tell it without problem, I had to tell it today, this WordPress toolkit is simply very very great... No big bug and work really good, I have updated more than 75 WordPress these lasts 2 days with it, deleting themes/plugins disabled and updating WordPress, themes and active plugins, without any necessity to enter in each wordpress admin.

In addition to the inmunify check, this an very great option in these case, of course, it's not the perfect solution in all case, an good scan of WordPress of gotml can be necessary, but what I have done this last couple of days only can be possible with this tools, without it, it would be impossible to update so much WordPress in so few days.

So many thank your Plesk team for WordPress toolkits.
1585063313647.png

Absolutely agree with you. WPT is _the_ reason for us to use Plesk and our customers are loving it. Especially cloning and synching of websites is really useful. So yeah, kudos to the folks at Plesk for giving us this great tool.

Back