• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Wordpress toolkit error

podman99

Basic Pleskian
Hi,

When I visit the Wordpress Toolkit page on one of my servers I get the following error

Internal error: Specified column "name" is not in the row

Message Specified column "name" is not in the row
File Abstract.php
Line 179
Type Zend_Db_Table_Row_Exception
Go To Previous Page

Search for related Knowledge Base articles

This server appeard to upgrade successfully, and has the relevant tools installed with no errors on apt-get.

Is there something I can do to fix this? Perhaps removing and re-installing the wordpress toolkit will help?

Regards,

Keith

Back