• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Wordpress Toolkit Sets Duplicate

Juan Carlos Nava

New Pleskian
How can i duplicate a Wordpress Toolkit Sets ??

I have one with more than 100 plugins, and a would like duplicate it.

by database?

some trick?

Thanks

Hello Juan Carlos Nava,

I have not tried the toolkit for duplication before, but I strongly recommend using Duplicator for the job that at hand. It makes a duplicate of all your WordPress files and database, so you can restore or move your WordPress instance using an automated installer and without hassle. It's free.

Take care.

Hello,

Sets in WordPress Toolkit can not be duplicated natively, there is no such functionality at this moment. But we will think about to add it in future, thank you for feedback!

Hello Juan Carlos Nava,

I have not tried the toolkit for duplication before, but I strongly recommend using Duplicator for the job that at hand. It makes a duplicate of all your WordPress files and database, so you can restore or move your WordPress instance using an automated installer and without hassle. It's free.

Take care.

I would like to suggest you to try cloning feature of WordPress Toolkit. This allow to create a full copy of your source website on the target domain. You no need to install any plugins for this. After that you can sync changes between WordPress instances. It is our recommended way if you need to staging copy of your website.

I would like to suggest you to try cloning feature of WordPress Toolkit. This allow to create a full copy of your source website on the target domain. You no need to install any plugins for this. After that you can sync changes between WordPress instances. It is our recommended way if you need to staging copy of your website.

Ok. Thank, but this funtionability is for my clients.

Back