• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Input WordPress Toolkit - user / custom labels and filters

Soulstudio

New Pleskian
I think that WP Toolkit could benefit a lot from user and/or custom labels and filters.

Example - I host WP websites from multiple clients. I update some of them, while some are automatically updated or updated manually by their owners.

I simply go to updates tab to list all the WordPress sites on the server, regardless of who owns them or if they have been updated. But once I get "wall of text", I need to manually go through all of them to figure out who owns which website and if it is the site I need to take care of.

It would be amazing to have something like user / custom labels and filters so that we can display, for an example, only WPs from one specific user. I know that there are labels already but they are not custom or user based and we can't filter through them. Not to mention that they are not displayed on updates tab (as a small icon or tooltip at least).

Back