• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Wordpress won't upload fonts files (Sorry, this file type is not permitted for security reasons.)

iGraphics

Basic Pleskian
Hello Everyone;

I want to upload font files (.svg and .otf and .ttf) by wordpress (Media Library Uploaded) But I face problem this message appear to me: Sorry, this file type is not permitted for security reasons.

How I can resolve this problem ?

Thanks

MYbDBrh.png

Not a Plesk issue. Please check Wordpress security plugins like "Wordfence" or "Better Wordpress Security". They might limit the file types that can be uploaded. I further suggest to post Wordpress questions to a Wordpress forum.

Not a Plesk issue. Please check Wordpress security plugins like "Wordfence" or "Better Wordpress Security". They might limit the file types that can be uploaded. I further suggest to post Wordpress questions to a Wordpress forum.

No, The problem not in wordpress, Because I have more than 70 site in my server all of them wordpress and all of them same problem ! When I transfer the site to other host I can upload these files (.svg and .otf and .ttf).

When you reading so bad you write answer quickly !

7 Days ago I was sent an Email to Plesk until this moment no answer !!!

If you talk about Plesk Support - you should submit, at least, one ticket to Plesk support system. After that we can discuss the quality of Plesk Support.

I don't know which Email was sent and to which address. But anyway, sending Email is not correct way for contacting Plesk Support.

Back