• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Wordpress + WooCommerce (debugging)

MSD

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Debian 11
Plesk version and microupdate number
Latest v18 (at this moment)
Hello,

I have a strange problem with one of my WordPress installations.
My domain and website were being transferred from another Plesk web hosting account to Linux, Plesk, and PHP 8.0.
This web shop needs the firewall turned off to work, but even if I disable the firewall for this web shop, only the home page is working and all the others don't.
I try to disable all plugins except WPBakery because I need to see the website's HTML code, but the same error is here.
My PHP version is now 8.1, but I tried 7.4 also, and nothing happened.
I get a 403 error, and when I start debugging from WP Toolkit, all I see is the 403 page.
What is the best way to see what is wrong, what I need to patch or resolve, or what is the core of the problem?

Thanks in advance...

HTTP error 403 means forbidden meaning it's trying to do some sort of auth that isn't allowed. You'll need to review the logs to see what's triggering the auth request. Maybe edit the wordpress config file directly to turn on debug mode if wp toolkit did not do that for you. But ye, review the logs.

I found an error, just reactivate my links under settings and now a lot of thinks works fine.
But I need to keep firewall on middle protection level because of some problems and I'll continue to investigate roblems.
Logs are great debugging tool ;)

Back