• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

WP Toolkit - General Discussion

WP Toolkit retrieves actual data about each registered WordPress each day. Usually, this operation takes a few seconds, but in some circumstances (in a wide range, from malfunctioning plugins to real malware), it can take much longer. In this case, the website will be marked as quarantined (which means WP Toolkit will not communicate with this website further) to isolate the impact of possible malicious code on the server.

You are experiencing the same symptoms while checking the integrity. I wonder if it really helps to reinstall the core files. You can check it by running the refresh website data manually right after reinstalling the core (which means not waiting while it is executed by the daily task). Will it succeed or run into a timeout?

Also, it is possible that the quarantined state was initiated by attempting to update your website. Update operation is more time-consuming than just requesting website data, and the timeout for this operation is much longer (30 minutes). Do you configure automated updates for affected websites?

In case your website, in fact, works as expected but slower than usual (but you are confident that it is expected), you can increase timeouts in the configuration file (panel.ini).
As mentioned above, I updated these from 60 to 180
[ext-wp-toolkit] wpCliTimeoutRegular 60
[ext-wp-toolkit] wpCliTimeoutMaintenanceTimeout 60

As of this morning, the blogs which are the subject of my concerns here were in quarantined mode again.

Other than bumping the time from 180 to a longer value, are there any other options?

There are 2 sites that are having this issue. One which I will refer to as LP has been on this server for years. The other, ES, moved to this server a couple weeks ago. Historically, neither of these were being quarantined until my recent effort to consolidate 4-5 sites from an older server to the current server. They are being quarantined daily at this point.

As mentioned above, I updated these from 60 to 180
[ext-wp-toolkit] wpCliTimeoutRegular 60
[ext-wp-toolkit] wpCliTimeoutMaintenanceTimeout 60

As of this morning, the blogs which are the subject of my concerns here were in quarantined mode again.

Other than bumping the time from 180 to a longer value, are there any other options?

There are 2 sites that are having this issue. One which I will refer to as LP has been on this server for years. The other, ES, moved to this server a couple weeks ago. Historically, neither of these were being quarantined until my recent effort to consolidate 4-5 sites from an older server to the current server. They are being quarantined daily at this point.
Might want to start a new thread under the Plesk for Linux/Windows sections. Wouldn't hurt to (at least temporally) install the Wordfence extension just to verify those sites are free of known malware.

Hi, I'm a new Plesk user and have manually migrated over my Wordpress site to my new host. WPToolkit is showing the site as "mysite.com/blog" as the URL, with a preview of "404 Not Found". Is there a way to change that to remove /blog? I'd like the preview to be correct, however if that will break the management, I'll just deal with it. If I hit "Manage Domain" it shows "/blog/" as location. How do I change that to "root directory". The site I moved has the files physically in /blog/ but there's a rewrite that allows everything to load in the root domain.

Back