• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Wrong diskspace calculation for vhosts?

247amdan

New Pleskian
hi,

I have a vhost where plesk tells me that it is using more than 20GB of diskspace. But that is wrong.
For example the FULL backupfile of this vhost just have 1,3 GB. also on linux checking direcotry size is just 1,5 GB.

I tried to recalculate stats for this:
/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/statistics --calculate-one --domain-name=domain.name.com

but this results in this error:

WARNING during statistics_collector execution: : error: error accessing /usr/share/tomcat5/logs: No such file or directory
error: tomcat:1 glob failed for /usr/share/tomcat5/logs/*.log

hast this todoy something with wrong diskspace calculation?

this error also occurs for other domains where the diskspace seems to be OK.

any ideas what to do here?

EDIT: http://kb.parallels.com/en/113090 heped me to calculate diskspace without errors, but the results are wrong! plesk shows me now 18,3 GB disk usage for a vhost which is using 1,5 GB in real..... the customer gets warn mails, hwo to fix this?

Last edited:
As always, nobody cares to mention their Plesk and OS version...

but this results in this error:

WARNING during statistics_collector execution: : error: error accessing /usr/share/tomcat5/logs: No such file or directory
error: tomcat:1 glob failed for /usr/share/tomcat5/logs/*.log

hast this todoy something with wrong diskspace calculation?

No, this is not an error, but a warning. If you want it gone you may install tomcat :D

Back