• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Your IP address has sent the maximum number of messages per day.

C

CHD

Hey,

so just tried usign my webmail and received the following popup:
Your IP address has sent the maximum number of messages per day. To reduce the possibility of spam, your outgoing message has been blocked

done a bit of research and found this solution:
"I had the same problem. In libs/Atmail/Config.php raise the 'filter_max_msgs' to the amount you want, or set it to 0 to simply bypass it."

now... whenever i find a problem, then a solution, it requires me going to a location like this. the problem is i have NO idea how to do that. i only ever use the plesk panel.

i know this is a real amateur question, but would somebody be kind enough to walk me through making these sorts of changes directly without using the plesk panel? :)

thanks in advance!!!

p.s - system detaisl in case you need them:

Parallels Plesk Panel version 9.3.0
Operating system Linux 2.6.18-128.el5
CPU GenuineIntel, Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E7400 @ 2.80GHz

Just run as root in command line following command:

Code:
# perl -p -i~ -e "s/'filter_max_msgs' => '100'/'filter_max_msgs' => '0'/g" /var/www/atmail/libs/Atmail/Config.php

thank you!

but can you please wlak me through how i do that?
is it in the "Event Manager" section?
or do i need a seperate program to run these commands?

You should login via ssh to your server as root and run this command in command line interface. Contact support team if you are not familiar with it.

Back