• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Your key limits don't allow mailname creation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank0

New Pleskian
Your key limits don't allow mailname creation [FIXED]

I'm attempting to migrate a server but one particular domain just won't transfer properly.

I'm trying to transfer mail-only data from one domain on a Plesk 10 system to a new Plesk 11.5. The source has 731 email addresses which I'm trying to migrate. Only 518 get moved over and the logs show this repeatedly:

Code:
Warning:	 domain "XXXX.ca"
Failed deployment of mail user [email protected]
Warning:	
Execution of /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/mail.php --create [email protected] -passwd '' -passwd_type sym -mailbox true -mbox_quota -1 -forwarding true -forwarding-addresses [email protected] -ignore-nonexistent-options failed with return code 1.
Stderr is
An error occured during mailname creation: Your key limits don't allow mailname creation

From what I understand my license is unlimited and I can't see where what is wrong: http://imgur.com/fnxZn3l The license I purchased was a one-month from Parallels.

To make things more confusing; I was able to transfer the same domain with all emails to a different system without problem. Though the license provider is different.

Any ideas?

Last edited:
[FIXED] When transferring that domain, Plesk set it's plan to Custom. The "Custom" subscription has a default limit of 100 mailboxes. Changed the Mailboxes to unlimited and saved custom plan. I then migrated the one domain again with replacing any existing objects checked. This solved the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back