• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

zend optimizer problem

B

bob2

I am running win2003 std. with plesk 7.5.3. The problem I am having is a customer needs to install the zend optimizer which is neccessary for a few php programs they run. What happens is the install seems to go fine and the phpinfo page show the correct information, but when the plesk backup software runs and makes a backup once the services are restarted I lose access to the login page. The accept security certificate comes up and I ok that but when the username and password box tries to come up I get a page can not be displayed error. The zend optimizer version I am trying to install is 2.5.10. If anyone has successfully installed this program or has any tips I would appreciate any input.

I got the same problem... but i run Plesk 7.5.4.

The only solution i got is zend 2.5.7.

Regards,
Bogdan

We've already got almost a hundred support issues because of Zend optimizer installation. It changes php.ini so Plesk goes crazy and becomes very unstable.
We used to heal Plesk by removing the strings, added by Zend from php.ini file.

Is there something we need ot do in order to get zend working with plesk. I installed 2.5.10 but then apache wasn't loading. I removed the path in the registry but then meory on the server went sky up. cycling down and up every 5 minute.

So i try to get version 2.5.7 but still havin issue?

When you say you loose access to the login page, are you referring to Plesk's login?

If so, it sounds like Optimizer is installing itself within Plesk's PHP admin install.

To solve this problem you should deny all rights to psaadm user to %SUSTEMROOT%\php.ini file or remove link to this file from HKLM>Software>PHP

Back