• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Input 1-Click Plesk email adapt for spam on Gmail or other mail host

williamplk

New Pleskian
Hi,
I init install Plesk please do auto configure all necessary spam protection by default to be able to send email out or receive from public email such as Gmail or Outlook or other provider.

It is really bore when purchase Plesk license and finish install but can't send and receive email caused by Gmail or other public email said our mail is reject, spam, junk can't be send error.

Why don't try to automate during init Plesk install to do it for user?

I purchase license to ignore that boring thing but still boring to search and configure one by one finish still error.

Please.

I think you maybe misunderstand what Plesk actually is. It isn't a hosting company that delivers turnkey hosting. Plesk is merely a versatile tool, which allow you to easily administer a (web)server. Even tough Plesk makes really easy to run a server, it still requires some knowledge to setup and configure a server.

Fortunately Plesk offeres a ton of resources you help you administer a server and solve common issues. Like for instance on configuration settings for email.

If you need additional assistance with installation or configuration you ask a quote for the Plesk Professional Services: Professional Services

Last edited:
Back