• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

10.2 Preview

But the actual public release is the end of the month. I for one want to install the earlier release not wait for almost a month :(

So is there a way to manage this upgrade via Plesk 10.1.1 yet, or do I have to do it manually?

Peace,
Gene

What do you mean? When 10.2 will be released you will be able to upgrade your 10.1.1 to 10.2 with autoinstaller as always.

What do you mean? When 10.2 will be released you will be able to upgrade your 10.1.1 to 10.2 with autoinstaller as always.

The question being: Is there any way to get the Preview now to install via the Upgrade feature in Plesk, or must it be a manual install?

Peace,
Gene

Gene, no automatic way to upgrade from plesk 10.1.1 to plesk 10.2 Preview.
According last post in this thread, Plesk 10.2 final would be out very soon, so be patient, and you'll upgrade directly to 10.2 final.

No the RTM is released in a few days. The autoupdate is not to the end of the month at the earliest.

Someone from parallels needs to tell us where to get the RTM version and how to update to it. Read my post onbthe release bottom of page 2.

hehe ! 10.2 final seems to be out on parallels server because I have now the choice to update one of my 10.1.1 installation to 10.2.0 :p
I am looking forward to being abble to download final autoinstaller of plesk 10.2 ...

Thanks to all Plesk team for the work realised and IgorG to bear our questions :)

Last edited:
Back