• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

10.4.4 Plesk Panel Login Redirect Error

B

BellaA

Hi All,

We're using Parallels Plesk Panel 10.4.4. on Linux 2.6.36.2 (Debian). A few days ago we upgraded it from 9.4.

After the upgrade we found that some clients can't login. Some of them has an error message: "This site is not properly redirected". It goes to a redirect loop and we can't find the way to fix it.

Has anyone encountered this (or same) problem? Or any ideas?

bbubi

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All,

We're using Parallels Plesk Panel 10.4.4. on Linux 2.6.36.2 (Debian). A few days ago we upgraded it from 9.4.

After the upgrade we found that some clients can't login. Some of them has an error message: "This site is not properly redirected". It goes to a redirect loop and we can't find the way to fix it.

Has anyone encountered this (or same) problem? Or any ideas?

bbubi

Actually as I want to log in into http://domain.tld:8443, do I see also reinitialized problems and will not go to the good landings-page. Browser giving reinitialized errors.
This is a sw-cp-server problem that should be rewritten at the configure file of plesk (/etc/sw-cp-server/applications.d/plesk.conf) as far as I can see. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your answer, but we have no idea what to do/write this file: /etc/sw-cp-server/applications.d/plesk.conf
You have an idea for this?

Regards,
bbubi

I was getting this error with one customer. This customer, had a disable subscription. In my case, the problem is that when customer login in plesk, the server try open the subscription disabled. My solution; move this subscription to other propietary to this task.

I was getting this error with one customer. This customer, had a disable subscription. In my case, the problem is that when customer login in plesk, the server try open the subscription disabled. My solution; move this subscription to other propietary to this task.

kaesar, fix for your problem is available in 10.4.4 MU#5. You can install it.

Back