1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

10.4.4 Plesk Panel Login Redirect Error

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by BellaA, Nov 23, 2011.

1. BellaA

BellaA Guest

Hi All,

We're using Parallels Plesk Panel 10.4.4. on Linux 2.6.36.2 (Debian). A few days ago we upgraded it from 9.4.

After the upgrade we found that some clients can't login. Some of them has an error message: "This site is not properly redirected". It goes to a redirect loop and we can't find the way to fix it.

Has anyone encountered this (or same) problem? Or any ideas?

bbubi

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2011
  2. EdwardDekker

EdwardDekker Guest

Actually as I want to log in into http://domain.tld:8443, do I see also reinitialized problems and will not go to the good landings-page. Browser giving reinitialized errors.
    This is a sw-cp-server problem that should be rewritten at the configure file of plesk (/etc/sw-cp-server/applications.d/plesk.conf) as far as I can see. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2011
  3. BellaA

BellaA Guest

Thanks for your answer, but we have no idea what to do/write this file: /etc/sw-cp-server/applications.d/plesk.conf
    You have an idea for this?

Regards,
    bbubi

4. kaesar

kaesar Basic Pleskian

23%
    I was getting this error with one customer. This customer, had a disable subscription. In my case, the problem is that when customer login in plesk, the server try open the subscription disabled. My solution; move this subscription to other propietary to this task.

5. Kirill K

Kirill K Regular Pleskian

53%
    kaesar, fix for your problem is available in 10.4.4 MU#5. You can install it.