• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

2 DNS servers in separated servers.

igoldman

Regular Pleskian
Hello ,
I use Plesk CP 7.5.6 for windows.
currently I run MS DNS on the same server which I host the wen sites. (which means that the MS DNS runs locally )

I also have another server which I also run on this server MSDNS.

I would like to automate the creation of DNS record on the remote MS DNS server.

how can I do that ?

You can configure zones replication but you should create zone on both servers first.
I.e. after you'll create domain in Plesk you should manually create that zone on another server and configure zone replication. After that content of the zone will be automatically transfered to the another (non Plesk server).

Thanks Gris,

But this I already know.
I want to do it automatically.

also I would like to enable the ability "zone transfer" to be "to any server" by automated process.

any suggestion ?

maybe to build add on which will run after domain account is being created by PLESK CP.
is it possible in Plesk CP for windows to configure that add on will run automatically after a client create a new domain account ?

Back