• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

4 new bugs on 9.0.1

• Thread starter Frozen_penguin@
  • Start date
F

Frozen_penguin@

hi,

I have found 4 bugs on 9.0.1

these all of them getting after from upgrade.
I am not sure about new installation.

firstone;
when you try to change someones' mail box password it is not changing, to solve maybe you can use this link.
http://kb.odin.com/en/6071

2.;
as you know plesk is suspending the accounts which were exceed the limits. but the bug is, think this you are giving some limits to a website for example 3 gb bandlimit plesk is suspending this one when exceed it but the trafic limits will reset at first day of the next mon. do you think plesk will unsuspend it automatically? ofcourse no:) so you have to watch and active thm manually. so manual automation:)

3.;
when you try to upgrade from 8.x series you can get an error about sitebuilder so what do you have to do? you have to go to the control panel of windows server add remove programs click change under the plesk. disable the sitebuilder click next next after that you can upgrade to 9.x series.

4.;
you can get this error when you want to access cp area.

ERROR: Exception
The system cannot find the file specified. (Error code 2) at Unable to connect to pipe \\.\pipe\psapipe

0: plib\constants.php3:62
get_admin_password()
1: plib\constants.php3:62
require_once(string 'C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\constants.php3')
2: auto_prepend\auth.php3:46

I am not sure what we can do but I know plesk will do nothing about these:)

Regards

Back