• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue 4 plesk Server and 2 DNS Server

fabian koeppel

Basic Pleskian
good day.

I will have 3 or 4 plesk server. Will but only 2 DNS servers for all Plesk servers, so that the Registrar always the same two DNS servers can enter. how do I do that? I have read at 2 plesk server one can mutually plesk master / slave reciprocal. But I have 3 or 4 plesk server.
Pleskserver1: x1.domain1.com
Pleskserver2: x2.domain1.com
pleskserver3 x3.domain1.com
pleskserver4 x4.domain1.com

DNS Name for enter by registrar ns1.domain1.com (Plesk Server 1) / ns2.domain1.com ( Plesk Server 2 )

DNS active on all Plesk but send Records to plesk server 1 and plesk server2 so I can always register ns1.domain1.ch and ns2.dimain1.ch as a DNS server at the Registrar. It is synonymous if I DNS on servers 3 and 4 off, but I want to edit on all Plesk server DNS.
Is there a solution ? Hope works without Plesk Automation. Or do I need Plesk Automation? Is the product still available?

I hope gives solution

Sorry my english is not so good

Plesk support has told me to solve this, I have to wait onyx. Onyx is not stable yet. It is expected this year to stable. After that I must download ad on Plesk Multiserver. There is central DNS. Problem is. Only in Multiserver Update 2. This can take a very long time. I do not know when multiserver for onyx Update 2 has come. :-( You can see here roadmap. Unfortunately without publication date :-( https://docs.plesk.com/en-US/17.0/multi-server-guide/about-plesk-multi-server.77093/

We will release Multi Server extension very soon. Stay tuned!

Oh very nice. . Soon with Update 2 (Centralized DNS) or soon Without update 2 ? (Tentative) Resellers support is also important. Here is noted Further updates. What does this mean in the time axis? December or January? Or 2018? :)

Back