• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

4psa spam guardian, missing styling and key upload

R

Ronaldve

Hi all,

I just recently installed 4psa spam guardian but I have some issues.
First the styling of the 4psa spam guardian page is missing.
Second I am unable to upload a license key. When I select the license file and click the upload button the page just turns white and nothing seems to happen.

If you know about these problems and know how to fix them please let me know.
I tried reinstalling useing the 4psapleskinstaller.sh script but that did not help.

Thanks.

Have you tried to get support from 4psa? I think they can help much more with problems with their software

As far as I know - 4PSA does not support Plesk 10 ... and they have - unfortunately - no plans on when they will begin to support Plesk 10. At least when I checked a couple of weeks ago.

However the supporter I wrote with said that Spam Guardian should be possible to run with some limitations... I have had the license key problems since last fall and finally decided to quit Spam Guardian for now. In a form of replacement (not a completely replacement but better than no filtering) - I decided to try out the MagicSpam RBL filter (http://www.magicspam.com/ ) - which seems to be almost (not entirely) as effective as the Spam Guardian filtering.

Should anyone have a good and compatible idea for a SpamAssassin soulution that will work with Plesk 10.x.x and Ubuntu 10.04 I would like to know ;-)

Hi I too was in a similar postion an magic spam seems to be a great solution for plesk server on 10.2.

Very versatile and all that is need is ability to block by domain instead of having to only be able to add email addresses one by one.

Unless their is a way to do this and I missed it.

Back