• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue 502 Bad Gateway afterstartinga backup download

Status
Not open for further replies.
i guess its to much to ask to have just a simple link to submit a ticket or have the ticketing system on one page or to provide support to people who pay for your service, i guess as i got my lic through ovh i dont deserve an actual support portal or any sleep as i am a pleb and need to spend 16 hours today trying to work out how to submit a ticket as there are no actual links on any sites toi the support ticketing pages

so i have to reset a password, log in to a website log out of that website then log in to another website and hope i can submit a ticket to a company im nearly paying $40 a month to so i can get no support

You are right that this is a more complicated situation than what someone can desire. There are two things involved:

1) You have bought the license from a reseller. This is a lot cheaper than the regular Plesk list price, but it comes at the cost of not including Plesk support. OVH does not provide support for Plesk, so you are mostly "on your own".
However, Plesk has a solution for that: The support subscription. It is an optional service that you can buy. And for your case here you don't need to buy it, just sign-up for it and use the 30-days-trial. That is free for you.

2) You cannot sign in, because recently a one-time data migration of several support systems into one was done. For that reason you should please first reset your password in platform360.io, logout from platform360.io and then you can immediately afterwards login to support.plesk.com.

i cant buy a subscription, this is beyound a joke, i will go to bed soon after trying today for 16 hours, yesterday the same and saturday, i will back up my wordpress sites using wordpress plug ins and then install cpanel on my server because plesk is unusable as a suport system

i reset my password and ive said what ive done three times already i have also submited a screen shot, even if i can restore my sites i will not use plesk as i cant work on my sites and i cant have this not work for a whole week i will use cpanel and migrate to that, i asked if a file was meant to have an s in the name and never got an answer

how stupid do you think i am that i cant reset my password, log in, log out and then log in to another website, it does not work, you try backing up 51 sites and the other 10 things im trying to do, and all of this loging in to a site logging out of a site and then logging in to another siute all whilst downloading nearly 6 million files

how stupid do you think i am that i cant reset my password, log in, log out and then log in to another website, it does not work, you try backing up 51 sites and the other 10 things im trying to do, and all of this loging in to a site logging out of a site and then logging in to another siute all whilst downloading nearly 6 million files
Oh I am sorry, I absolutely did not mean that you did something wrong. We had some similar cases during the past weeks and I was only wanting to make sure that we're on the same page and heading into the right direction. Staff checked your account and told me that they did not see a password reset on platform360.io, for that reason I was double-checking with you that this was done. Because only then the login to support.plesk.co can work again.

So I understand that you did all the steps and yet the login does not work. If I misunderstood you, please correct me. I am here to assist.

Plesk 360

Reset your Plesk 360 password​

Did you forget your Plesk 360 password? Click on the button below to get a new one.​
Reset password
If the button does not work, paste the following link into your browser:
Plesk 360
Important note:This link will expire in 1 hour. If you didn’t request a new password, please make sure you safely ignore this message.
Thank you for your trust,
The Plesk 360 team
Facebook
LinkedIn
Twitter
YouTube
Plesk International GmbH Vordergasse 59 Schaffhausen, CH 8200 Switzerland​
If you have received this email in error, please contact [email protected] to let us know. For more information on our privacy practices and commitment to protecting your personal data, read our Privacy Policy.​

Last edited by a moderator:
i will just spend 5 hours resetting my password logging back in to the site then logging out and then it not working all because you have no support ticket service that acutually works, the company is a joke, i wont be able to make my website which i needed to apply for a press pass to a event i need to go to because im to busy resetting passwords because your service does not work all to pay for a free service to get plesk to work again after 5 days

Thank you for the detailed feedback and your patience. I have forwarded this to staff that you did reset the password, yet you cannot login to https://support.plesk.com. Someone from them or myself will be back with additional information as soon as we found the cause.

Hi @mmandmppro, staff checked the logs here and said that last evening you were able to login to the support system. A reseller license does not include Plesk ticket support, but you can subscribe to support for a very low monthly fee and you also have the option of a 30-days free trial. As you were able to login the support platform, it should now be possible to use the subscription.

I do not understand why you say I can buy somthing when I am telling you there is no option that i can see, you give vauge incomplete answers over several tickets, all I need to do is repair plesk that should not take days to do I can not log on to whatever support page you say I need to the only page I can log on to there is no support ticket, the webpage I tryed to log on to says error messages which ive included screen shots of, I asked you to write clear step by step instructions to repairt plesk which you ignored, instead all I have now is 10 or more responses from you saying what to do which includes missing instructions, why cant you just out lay what I need to do in one post which I asked you to do, you seem to not read what I asked IE your first question was do I need to know how to free up space, I do not know where or how to log in to post a ticket I have said that from the start

In the course of this thread you said that you deleted part of Plesk. It also became clear that a simple restore of one file does not fix the issue, neither does freeing space from your disk. For that reason your best chance is to submit a support ticket to Plesk support team so that they can check whether they can repair your installation for you.

You cannot submit a ticket using your license key, because you got your license from a reseller. The reseller is responsible for providing support. If they do not provide support, your option is to buy a support subscription from Plesk. Currently you expect support but do not want to pay for support. I then offered to use the 30-day free trial.

Here again is a guide how to get support from Plesk when you bought a license that does not include support from Plesk:

There is nothing more I can do for you here.

In the course of this thread you said that you deleted part of Plesk. It also became clear that a simple restore of one file does not fix the issue, neither does freeing space from your disk. For that reason your best chance is to submit a support ticket to Plesk support team so that they can check whether they can repair your installation for you.

You cannot submit a ticket using your license key, because you got your license from a reseller. The reseller is responsible for providing support. If they do not provide support, your option is to buy a support subscription from Plesk. Currently you expect support but do not want to pay for support. I then offered to use the 30-day free trial.

Here again is a guide how to get support from Plesk when you bought a license that does not include support from Plesk:

There is nothing more I can do for you here.
Considering i just paid nearly £300 to jetpack to see if I can back up my site, I said I can not see where I pay for support

1. Submit a ticket in order to get a unique link for purchasing a support subscription. Go to the support contact form and enter your license key and other details.
  2. If the license was purchased from one of Plesk partners, you will see the warning below. Click Purchasing monthly support subscription to purchase the support subscription:
I cant subit a ticket, why cant i just have a link to pay for a service, it seems you are making it as hard as possible to just but asomthing, where do I pay?

how can i run plesk back up in ssh? then i can dl that back up and reinstall plesk and everything will be fine, or i can dl the dbs, users, passwords etc etc and upload that in a fresh install

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back