• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue 502 Bad Gateway afterstartinga backup download

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do not need to pay. You'll only need to sign-up or the support subscription trial. Foloow the "Purchase" advice. The first month is free. If you cancel before the end of that month, no payment is necessary.

You cannot succesfully run a Plesk restore from your current system's situation, because part of Plesk is missing on your system. I am not sure whether Plesk can be restored from that situation. Only seasoned support staff will be able to check that directly on your system.

i have seen a page where it says you can run a back up in ssh but for a diffrent version of plesk, i will repeat i do not know how to pay even if its a trial for plesk support as i cant request a ticket as i cant log in

You do not need to pay. You'll only need to sign-up or the support subscription trial. Foloow the "Purchase" advice. The first month is free. If you cancel before the end of that month, no payment is necessary.

You cannot succesfully run a Plesk restore from your current system's situation, because part of Plesk is missing on your system. I am not sure whether Plesk can be restored from that situation. Only seasoned support staff will be able to check that directly on your system.
my websites are working so the data is there , plesk is running i should be able to download the data and reupload it in a fresh install, but i do not know where the data is

Last edited by a moderator:
You can create backups using the plesk bin pleskbackup utility.

For example, a full server backup would be;

# plesk bin pleskbackup server --description="Server-wide backup"

Another example, for a specific domain;

# plesk bin pleskbackup --domains-name example.com --output-file="/root/example.com.zip" -v

You can find more at;

i still do not know how to set up a support account, if its so easy why do i not get told the url for the page to set it up

will that back up the data base?

Yes, in your case it sounds like you are needing to do a full server wide backup which would include all data including resellers, customers, all subscriptions, databases and mail.

# plesk bin pleskbackup --domains-name example.com --output-file="/root/example.com.zip" -v

i do not know how to buy a support package in plesk and i have asked for the past three days, if you do not want to tell me just say because every page ive gone to does not show where to order it

i have asked where the databasses are stored for wordpress the user names and passwords, as i can download that data and upload in to a fresh plesk install i do not know why this is taking three days

Yes, that's an example of essentially a subscription backup which would include website data, databases and mail.

i will ask again, how do i buy a support package for plesk i have asked for the past three days, only to be told i have to put a support ticket, yet i can not log in to the supoprt ticket page to request support, because i need support to submit a ticket, if you do not want me to pay for plesk i will reimage my server and install cpanel

i will ask again, how do i buy a support package for plesk i have asked for the past three days, only to be told i have to put a support ticket, yet i can not log in to the supoprt ticket page to request support, because i need support to submit a ticket, if you do not want me to pay for plesk i will reimage my server and install cpanel

No need to sound like a broken record now, that's been answered multiple times. If you're having issues gaining access to a certain user account, why don't you just create a new user under a different email?

You do realize the same parent company owns cPanel right?

why do i need to submit a support ticket to ask to get a support package? when i need a support package to be able to put in a support ticket?

i have reset my password multiple times, all i can do is log on to plesk 360

you know what, it seems like plesk can not be bothered to help me and by the time they do if they do i might as well just remake my websites from scratch

you advertise ovh as a super seller for servers, yet you wont offer basic support, where is a direct link to pay for the support package add on lience? i guess that simple request is to much to ask for

like that for example

ar customer,​

In order to be able to submit request to our Technical Support you need to Sign in (using corporate e-mail address if you are Partner) or Sign up. This is a step to improve the security of data that is being submitted between both parties as we value your privacy.

i have asked where the databasses are stored for wordpress the user names and passwords, as i can download that data and upload in to a fresh plesk install i do not know why this is taking three days

that question has never been answered

i can download the data for the websites, dbs user, accounts password and then upload it to a fresh install i have asked that at least 5 times but no reply i guess i wait a year to see if plesk will reply to my request for a support package, or you could do that as this is a plesk websaite but you dont seem to care that my server is broken

i can download the data for the websites, dbs user, accounts password and then upload it to a fresh install i have asked that at least 5 times but no reply i guess i wait a year to see if plesk will reply to my request for a support package, or you could do that as this is a plesk websaite but you dont seem to care that my server is broken

I already explained and gave example on how to use the Plesk backup utility, assuming your Plesk installation is in a state to where it will still function.

As far as not caring about your server being broken, you're right - I don't. I'm done replying to this thread.

I will close this thread now, because it leads to nowhere. Here are the key points again:

- If a user buys a license from a reseller, the reseller is responsible to provide support. Reseller licenses are cheaper than buying from Plesk directly, but they do not include Plesk support. They only include reseller support.
- If a reseller does not provide support or you do not like their support, you can buy Plesk support as an option.
- If you believe you should be entitled to Plesk support although you do not want to pay for Plesk support, then Plesk will be happy to give you support for a 30 days grace period anyway.
- If you do not want or do not get reseller support, neither want to buy a support subscription and neither want to sign-up for the free, courtesy Plesk support trial period, you cannot get support.

Plesk staff will be happy to assist you, but the bare minimum requirement for it is to at least sing-up for their support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back