• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue 504 plesk update / Wordpress

Mandaley

New Pleskian
Hi all,
Plesk has updated automatically to Onyx ... There is a wordpress site on it. It creates error 504. We tried to resolved it but don't know where the bug could comes from. FTP and plesk are accessible.
Plesk Onyx 17.8.11 Update #87 on Debian 9.12 Nginx
I have desactivated nginx cache
We thought about rolling back plesk but we didn't find any documentation about the process.
I know that you can revert to a previous version of plesk.
This morning i dessactivate all plugins and the site was working, then i reactivate them but it didn't crashed the site. So it didn't help on finding the origin of the issue.

Does anyone experienced this, or have an idea where to look at ?

Many thanks,

C.G

This could be caused by the malfunctioning of one of your WordPress plugins. For example, "Tracking code manager" or "Tracking code manager pro" plugins often cause this 504 Gateway Time-out error because Tracking code manager can not connect to intellywp.com for some reasons.

BTW, we do not support Plesk downgrade.

@IgorG thank you for answer. I saw that it could come from pugin so we have desactivate all plugins. But when we reactivate them one by one. But no bugs appeared. Site went back for the day and crashed again on evening.
Can't it be from a php version ? Or an add on that is done by the plesk update ?
It seems Plesk changed the php.version of the server. Is it right ?

Back