• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

7.0.3 doesn't recognize ClamWin installation.

I don't know about Dr. Web. But if you already have the Spamassassin add-on, here is what I did to get it to work.

In plesk I rest the default back to dr. web.

I uninstalled the ClamAV installation and made sure the service was removed.

I installed my new key which provided spamassassin support and made sure it was enabled in Plesk.

I rebooted the machine, reinstalled ClamAV, went into Plesk and set ClamAV as the default, and it worked.

Originally posted by gmoody

I installed my new key which provided spamassassin support and made sure it was enabled in Plesk.

what do you mean whit "new key "?
Is it not the spamassisten from plesk we talk about :confused:

:D

yes, that is what I was talking about. When I originally installed ClamAV I had not yet purchased the Spamassassin add-on. After I purchased the add-on I had to install the new key which enabled spamassassin. That is what I was talking about..

I ahve a strange problem. I had spamassign and ClamAv working together. But now everyday i have to start ClamAv manually because it stops everyday. Spamassign seems working in services.

Why ClamAV stops everyday?And any solution?

Great Thread,

Got ClamAV working on plesk 7.0.3, but there's a little issue that its starting to bug me.

I'm getting an "Undelivered mail: The ClamAV Anti-Virus has found viruses..." email message to MY admin account everytime ClamAV detects a virus going to any of the accounts on the server, I'd like this email message to go to the users account if possible.

Anybody able to help?

Thanks in Advance

Back