• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

7.5.3 Login Problem - Have to log in twice

R

rspurlock

Hi all,

I just installed a 7.5.3 from autoinstaller with much problem. Finally got it installed but now when I log into the admin panel, the screen goes blank and I have to hit the refresh button and log in again. Then I am allowed in. No error or anything and none that I could find in the logs. Plus, this happens whenever I make changes in the admin panel that require the page to refresh. The center frame just goes blank. Also I've noticed that the admin skin I have chosen doesn't come up, even though it still shows in the settings. But if I select it again and OK, it changes to the new skin, but it's gone again when I log out and log back in.

TIA

Rob

Nevermind

I have no idea what caused it but it just wasn't working. I removed everything Plesk related and non-plesk related and reran the autoinstaller. This time I let it install all httpd, mysql etc by itself. Then went in and yum'd it up to date.

Back