• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

everything is up, they just need to update their plesk.inf3 file :)

ready! upgraded to plesk 8.2 on debian 3.1 without problems.
will try the dist-upgrade to 4.0 this weekend...
hal

Originally posted by Hal9000
ready! upgraded to plesk 8.2 on debian 3.1 without problems.
hal
And... Any Postfix? :)

I upgraded to Plesk 8.2 on Debian 3.1 without any problems. I'm now upgrading to Plesk 8.2 on Debian 4.0. I'll let you know how it goes! :)

no postfix :(
version 8.2 changes are rather useless for unix... but at least it supports debian 4.0, so still a good reason to upgrade... :(
hal

Yep, the one file I actually needed, and it's the one file that isn't there. Grr.

I'm not sure why some people are expecting postfix in 8.2, multiple mail servers will be available in 9.0 :)

cause support hotline promised that several times to several customers, and also 4psa told me there was going to be postfix in plesk 8.2
what a disappointment

I'm not upgrading. I've got a brand new dedicated server sitting here, has been for 2 months, running Debian 4.0... so I need to be able to do a fresh install. I don't really want to bother upgrading Plesk on the old server.

i tot need the autoinstaller, is there a way to tell swsoft, that the file is missing? maybe it's just a typo..

PAT

I've checked on the FTP server and the Debian 3.1 file is in the Debian 4.0 folder - same file name and size... so I'm assuming it's just the wrong file that's been copied in.

Which means we'll need to wait for them to upload the correct file.

:(
trying to update 8.1.1 > 8.2 on my debian 3.1 sever.

But i have the following error:

Fatal error during license key upgrade

and so upgrade doesn't starts ....

I've disabled my firewall, but not much better.

Any idea?

someone has postet the same problem, and solved it with update the debian way (change source.list, apt-get update, apt-get upgrade)

Back