• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Accounts migration error (from cPanel to Plesk)

vaarsn

New Pleskian
I'm getting following errors while migrating my accounts from latest version of cPanel:
Code:
 Warning:

Couldn't get 'cgi_bin_mode' attribute for domain where cgi-bin dir is '' and docroot dir is '/home/inofash/public_html'. Domain will be migrated in that way as if its cgi-bin directory was located under docroot.

Because of that none of my accounts can't be migrated. How can I solve this issue?

I tried to migrate one more account from the same cPanel server and I got the next error:
Code:
PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function getElementsByTagName() on a non-object in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/Conflicts/Detector.php on line 536

It looks like Plesk migration tool totally doesn't work.

It says: Migrations and Upgrades under the Free Assistance Program require 10 business days to complete. But I bought the license already and I don't have 10 days to wait before this problem will be solved by someone. I'm not asking about free migration etc. I have about 6 new servers with Plesk and I just want to migrate my cPanel accounts to them. In the meantime it asking be about some credentials (I don't have them as well).
fmtf8i.jpg

Can you, as Parallels representative, help me with resolution of my issue?

Back