• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Add dark mode at style (XF)

Hajime Tanaka

Regular Pleskian
Can we switch between one light and dark mode at style customize on this forum?

Hi @Samet Chan , thank you for this nice idea. Currently there are no plans to provide an optional theme for the forum as maintenance effort is already high and I would not want to increase it further. A new theme can be a "nice to have", but it can also bring a lot of trouble that is just not necessary.

Hi @Samet Chan , thank you for this nice idea. Currently there are no plans to provide an optional theme for the forum as maintenance effort is already high and I would not want to increase it further. A new theme can be a "nice to have", but it can also bring a lot of trouble that is just not necessary.
I have poor vision and difficulty reading text in light mode. That is why it's difficult for people. But that's okay.

This question is related to style definitions in your website, e.g. a theme used in your website. It is nothing that can be done by the Plesk control panel.

I mean, there's always the browser extension called Dark Reader. That's what I use to just dark mode everything.
Thank you for helping me, I mostly use the Stylus extension to edit .CSS at from this site by myself.

How can I add dark mode to the style (XF) of my website or application?
@Peter Debik is correct.

If you're using an XF license, I suggest you can download it from the XenForo resource: Resources

If you're using an XF nulled, I suggest you have to pay XF License at https://xenforo.com/license to get access to download from Resource for add-ons and styles.

Nulled is illegal to use and risky at your own site.

Back