1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Adding FTP Accounts

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by CyberShadow, Jul 6, 2012.

1. CyberShadow

CyberShadow Guest

Hi. I am not sure that this is the right place for this. If not, I apologise. I have two sites running - one with the default domain, and one with the simple domain subscriptions. Both have allowed unlimited FTP acccounts.

However, I only have the option for FTP Access (Websites and Domains) for the default domain subscription site.

Could someone let me know what I am doing wrong, as I have probably missed a setting somewhere, but I have gone through the subscription settings for both and I can't see the issue.

Thanks.

2. abdi

abdi Platinum Pleskian

18%
    When you go to the subscriptions -> click on the domain -> customize -> permissions ->

make sure FTP or something related is enabled / checked

3. CyberShadow

CyberShadow Guest

Many thanks. Yes, that was it. The various FTP options were ticked..... until I opened up the additional/hidden FTP options and that's where it was.

Much appreciated.

4. abdi

abdi Platinum Pleskian

18%
    Your most welcome :)