• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

[Admin] Got error to access to the Plesk Admin

L

LaurentT

After trying to fix a bad update from plesk 9.0 to 9.2.1, now I've got this error when am trying to get access to the Admin Panel:

ERROR: PleskFatalException
Unable to create Session object: Unable to set up default locale: default locale does not exist or undefined.

0: common_func.php3:108
psaerror(string 'Unable to create Session object: Unable to set up default locale: default locale does not exist or undefined.')
1: auth.php3:168

Any idea?

Thanks

Hello,

It looks like the locale was installed in real, however the permissions for the directories where the locale-related files resides were not correct, this caused the problem like this. Please, set the permissions as follows:

chmod 755 /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/locales/en-US/
chgrp root /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/locales/en-US/
chmod 755 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/locales/en-US/

No change!

Hi Natalya,

thanks for your help, I did it but nothing change, still got the same error. :(

I can tell you why I am in this position, I wanted to fix qMail which did not send any message from sendmail, I followed a tuto and removed qmail but I did "yum remove" and removed also all dependecies with the files (128 files).
In fact I put the mess, so I made a basic autoinstall and now am here with this error when I try to access to the admin panel.

I read that is maybe a database problem, I found help here (http://kb.odin.com/fr/881) but I don't know exactly what to do because the help is about mysql.preupgrade.dump.gz which is an old file and not mysql.daily.dump.1.gz which is more recent.

Any idea?

Back