• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question "Advanced" backup schedule on plesk

Émerson Felinto

Regular Pleskian
How can I make the following configuration in Plesk:

FTP Backup: Weekly
Backup via Google Drive: Daily

PS: In this specific print you can see that you do not have the option to select the FTP server. This print is for reference only. For personal reasons, I still do not have the FTP credentials.

28576880_205204900215010_2182506109805414470_n.jpg

I've seen this page, however the problem with this utility is that it does not allow me to configure the rotation of backups. For example, I could create a weekly cron to send my backup via FTP using this utility ... ok!

But I could not put something in the command that simply tells Plesk "The number of maximum allowed backups on this FTP account is 4. If you have 4 backups, delete the oldest backup and create a new one to replace it." I may be wrong, but is this option available?

For the rotation you wil need to write your own script that logs in to the FTP account, reads the backup files (counts them) and deletes the oldest if the criteria for deletion are met.

Back