• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

After upgrade to Sitebuilder 4 our old modules not working

A

accomputer

After we upgrade from Siteb. 3.x to Siteb. 4.x, we can see our customer sites and everything seems it work fine.

Now Modules like guestbook, gallery and blog show us "Error! Cannot get module data."

And then we try to publish, we get "Cannot update modules data"
and this

1 The specified site location has been checked. Publishing is available.
2 Site publishing settings have been changed. Some data stored at the published site may be lost.
3 Cannot update modules data

You need to make sure that all modules and templates were upgraded also. Check Sitebuilder admin CP -> Server -> Modules section. There should be listed modules with appropriate version v.4.0.0. If modules were not upgrade download it from here: http://www.swsoft.com/en/download/sitebuilder4/
and make upgrade directly on the server. After that check this situation one more time.

If i try to re-publish, i got this error
"The site has been published with errors.
Cannot update modules data."
if i try to use the modules in the editor, i get this "Error! Cannot get module data.!". It is shown by the galerie, blog and guestbook.

Please try to create new site and add some modules there. After that try to publish it and let me know if there any issues with newly created sites.
Also, did you changed publishing location for existing sites?

I test another site and it works fine (mygartenzwerg.de it is a testside)

On brynja.de it doesn´t works.

The original servername ist vps108.thomas-krenn-hosting.de and i changed it to acnet.de (sitebuilder.acnet.de)
The changes are made befor the upgrade to SB4.0 and it works all the time fine.

I guess, changing hostname for Sitebuilder should not affect site editing or site publishing process. Did you changed publication settings for issued site? The thing is that site stored modules data on published side and if site location is changed, all data from old location should be copied to new one and after that site should be republished.

Also, check Sitebuilder admin CP -> Logs section after failed publishing and output full error message which you see there.

If i look into remote admin - plesk resellers - the domains have no access to sitebuilder, but i can login with the old login data (befor i upgrade to sb 4)
I use plesk 8.1.1 and the SB remote module 3

Image Gallery broken

Hi Dmitry we are having the exact same error with gallery and shop after upgrading to v4. Have checked in CP and all modules report as being V4.

When we click on preview the gallery or shop the page says;

"Cannot get categories."

Under the logs in the CP next to their username is it says quite a few times "Invalid response: ..."

In sitebuilder when I go to edit -> them Image Galler-> The error says

Error! Cannot get module data.

And the images that were in the site before the upgrade are now gone. How can we get them back?

(Having a look at the database in phpmyadmin the shop_design table shows "No index defined!" - is that relevant?)

If you need to allow domains through Remote Admin module in Plesk you will first need to allow appropriate reseller for this site.
It is also better to use latest module version: psa-sbm3-4.0-46.

Originally posted by accomputer
If i look into remote admin - plesk resellers - the domains have no access to sitebuilder, but i can login with the old login data (befor i upgrade to sb 4)
I use plesk 8.1.1 and the SB remote module 3

Problem only with reseller not by site owner

now i find out, a simple site can use by an standard user. But the problem with the moduls come with the upgrade to sb 4.0 So how i can transfer a site to an another user ? Or how i can make a reseller to a normal user.

Is't very hard to guess that is the problem with the modules after upgrade appeared on your server. So try to contact support and describe your problem.

If your want to transfer site to another user, you must perform the following steps:
* login to Sitebuider's admin panel
* go to Sites
* select the site to transfer (click the link on it)
* enter new owner name
* click ok

Problem solved

The support find out, we have sb 3.x and sb 4.x at the same time on our vps. Both version was installed from our Provider via Virtouzzo.
No it is fixed and everything is fine. Thanks to the support and thanks to every here for helping.

Back