• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

And the CLI installer changes again... how to fix this time?

HostaHost

Regular Pleskian
Can someone from Parallels tell me what the working equivalent of the following is:

--all-versions \
--select-product-id plesk \
--select-release-id PLESK_10_4_4 \
--installation-type Custom \
--install-component base \
--install-component psa-autoinstaller \
--install-component pmm \
--install-component postfix \
--install-component watchdog \
--install-component spamassassin \
--install-component backup \
--install-component horde \
--install-component sitebuilder

Just a month ago the option to not send feedback was made incompatible with having installation-type set to Custom. Now the installer tells me:
ERROR: You specified invalid options combination. Following options are mutually exclusive: --installation-type, --install-component or --remove-component, --install-everything, --remove-everything, --upgrade-installed-components.

The installer still tells me the following installation types are available:
Installation types for Parallels Plesk Panel:
Typical - Install typically used components. Recommended for general use.
Full - Install all components.
Custom - Custom components selection. Recommended only for experienced users.

So how am I supposed to select components if the entire purpose of custom is to let me select components and now I can't use custom and install-component at the same time?

If you remove "--installation-type Custom" from the script, it shall help. You don't need preconfigured installation type once you provide specific list of components to installer (--install-component)

Back