• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Another PLESK error

R

ripdeath987

Hello,

While browsing trough plesk I am getting this error from time to time:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class pleskexception in C:\Program Files (x86)\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\PleskException.php on line 71

and all I can do is restart the whole thing. This does not happen while doing anything just browsing.

If anybody has any ideas I am open to suggestions.

Alex

Yes this happens to me also :-( And my install is fresh like bread :-/

I know this may sound silly and you will probably lafe at me but i dont think webservers like spaces and sybols in there paths, when my server was installed with plesk it was install to C:\swsoft not C:\program files (x64)\swsoft

Stuart

Just a thought :)

BTW my server is running on 64BIT edition aswell

Hello,

Thank you for the replies.

I do not believe this is an installation location issue since that looks like a coding error not that it cannot find some file .

The location is not important because as you said you installed it in c:\swsoft and it works ok and I also have it installed on another 64 bit server which runs perfectly and even the websrmng.exe application has no delay and does not take up a lot of CPU time like the troubled server.

All that is left to be done is to wait for the new release and see how it handles and hopefully these bugs will be fixed and no new one will appear.

Alex

This happens to me only on the Plesk 7.6.1 server I have not on the 7.5.6 one. And both have long filenames path.

Hello,

Indeed Plesk 7.5.6 never had this issue but the two servers I am talking about both have 7.6.1 installed the same way and only one of them is having issues.

Only the hardware configuration is different the rest being a mirror of each other both installed on the same day, same time, same components.

Alex

Same problem here

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class pleskexception in C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\PleskException.php on line 71

I think that the problem is when we click twice times on same button on plesk.

I still trying many times and got the error " Temporary problem "

I have the same issues - I haven't purchased a full license yet, so I wonder if only one session is allowed with the basic/trial license. I only notice this error when more than one user is trying to log on.

I have unlimited domains licenses and got this problem

Maybe it fixed on plesk 8.1 or maybe not

welcome to swsoft plesk

It is not yet solved in 8.1 (+ plesk_8.1.0_update061226.10.msp patch)

I get this message today:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class pleskexception in C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\PleskException.php on line 75

Anyone know how to solve it?

Everytime get this error, need to close web browser and re-login.

Well done.. after few tries to find out the steps to generate error, plesk now locked to this error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class pleskexception in C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\PleskException.php on line 75

I have closed my web browser and tried many times, just same...

Please help!!!

I experienced the same problem

opening the plesk services in the task tray and restarting the plesk control panel service seems to do the trick.

hope this helps

Same problem here with plesk 8.1 on windows 2003.

Just restart de control panel service on the service tray and it's fixed.

Anyway, plesk people should solve this right the way since this may happen in the middle of the night when nobody is around.

Back