• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Any Ideas

S

Shorts

Any Ideas - Mysql

Why im getting this after the 7.5.2 update

mysqlerror.gif

before the update everything was fine localhost was in the servername box and the admin link worked sweet.

I can still access mysql trough terminal and the dbase still works, just no access through the gui. Kind of defeats the object of having the GUI.

anybody?

I'm sure this must be a very simple fix.

Thought support would have atleast replyed to this thread. Up and working straight out of the box eh.

where would i request a refund from, as the support for this product is pathetic to say the least.

Is it possible to un-install the version update i.e. go back to prior to having my life screwed up.

Do you think I will get a relpy to this post, answers on a post card to [email protected][/email]

Dear sw-soft,

I am experiencing alot of problems with your control panel. Details below :

Control panel : Plesk 7.5.2 for windows powerpack unlimited domains
Server : dual xeon 3.6 ghz
Ram : 2 GB
Server load : very low
Server : Windows 2003

Problems listed below :

Problem while creating domains ;
- Message "Domain already exist" but not listed.
- Domain added and on the list but not found on IIS 6

I searched your forum, post message and emailed you once. I can not handle those problems anymore and getting alot of stress. Please contact me back urgent.... I am realy tired seeking solutions. I need just add a domain this taking my 1 hours some time days... I hope you guys understand and helps me! PLEASE!

Back