• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Any plans for Windows Phone?

The app for Windows Phone is coming soon! But there would be a restriction: Windows Phone 8.1 only. The reason: Windows Phone 8 and earlier don't support work with self-signed SSL certificates but most of VPS owners use them.

Sorry but it won't happen, Windows Phone 8 doesn't allow running dynamically generated code which is necessary for an emulator like this.Windows Phone is coming soon!

Hi, Glad to hear that there will be application to come up for Windows Phone. Although it will only be good for Windows Phone 8.1 only, I do hope that this plan will come out soon:)

Plesk Mobile Manager for Windows Phone 8.1 was published today! Try it out: http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=ea681f9d-4516-4313-9f76-631c52385fed

We are looking forward to receiving your feedback.

Plesk Mobile Manager gives administrators access to the most important information about Parallels Plesk servers and control over core administrative functions from selected smartphones. The app is running Parallels Plesk 11.0 and later.

With Plesk Mobile Manager administrators can:
* View the list of services on a particular server.
* View information about a server: OS, CPU, Parallels Plesk version and so on.
* View vital indicators of a server health: CPU load average, memory consumption, swap usage, etc.
* Subscribe to Parallels Plesk events and unsubscribe from them.
* Authenticate themselves by a secret key.
* Support health monitor events.
* Roll back and retrieve a Parallels Plesk license key.
* Restart a server.
* Stop and start services on a particular server.
* View Parallels Plesk access and error logs.
* Restrict administrative access to Parallels Plesk.
* Restrict administrative access to Parallels Plesk for a particular IP address from access log.

Hi,

I tried to connect to our hosting platform with parallels plesk installation. But the app always says that not possible to connect, the message is:
the internal error has occurred.
please,contact our support services.

Could You help us?

Regards.

Hello,

Try to check panel.log.
/var/log/plesk/panel.log on Linux
%plesk_dir%/admin/logs/php_error.log on Windows

Follow these rules .Hopefully you will find your answer .
With Plesk Mobile Manager administrators can:
* View the list of services on a particular server.
* View information about a server: OS, CPU, Parallels Plesk version and so on.
* View vital indicators of a server health: CPU load average, memory consumption, swap usage, etc.
* Subscribe to Parallels Plesk events and unsubscribe from them.

Also wondering this. I imagine you would need an appropriate helpdesk system (one that is responsive) for windows phones

I am using the Windows 8.1 app for Plesk and I find it a great app.
But I am having my concerns. Posted a thread somewhere else in the forum but had no comment yet.

I am having this problem on the server:
Unable to access to Plesk under admin: Another user with the same username (admin) is already logged in to Plesk.

Found a good possible solution for this problem in Article ID: 124890.

But I noticed that this problem presents also when I am logged in through my mobile Plesk app on a Windows 8.1 phone.
And I am not using multiple users for security reasons.
So logically I tried to disable the app even disable the mobile connection.
It does not help immediately, but after some 20 or 30 minutes I am able to log in again.
This whithout using the solution in Article ID: 124890.
I was a little bit astonished!

So can some one explain to me what is happening?

Is this a problem with the mobile app that is interfering with the administrative session?
Why is it not possible to disable the app on Windows Phone and send a signal to the server saying the app has been disabled?

Back