• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Apache memory leak / usage problem

OK, so I upgraded to 11.0.9 last night and the Server Health Monitor still indicates a problem. Apache memory usage was at 25% last night it's at 43% this morning. So it looks like the nginx component (which I installed through updates & settings as advised) has not solved the problem.

There are some suggestions about editing the config file, I can find it with SSH using putty but it is not clear how to actually edit the file. Any advice?

Maybe you'll find or contribute something to this thread (Plesk 11): http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?p=629338

Regarding NGINX configuration changes - I don't believe setting up NGINX to have knowledge which files are static and which are not by their extension will significantly reduce CPU load. Plesk 11 is using mod_aclr2 to automatically figure out whether requested file is static or not.

Back