1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

apache realtime monitoring

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by zeki79, Jan 22, 2006.

1. zeki79

zeki79 Guest

hi,
    anyone know an apache realtime monitoring tool? => not an analyzer like webalizer or awstats

best regards
    zeki

2. hardweb

hardweb Guest

A watchdog is included in Plesk and 4PSA Server Assistant has more advanced proactive monitoring and intervention features for Apache and other services.

3. zeki79

zeki79 Guest

hi hardweb
    i use the vip bundle of 4psa.

the problem is, when i have a lot of traffic on my apache i want to show which files are in use and whats ips are accessing apache at the moment...

for monitoring the server assistant is ok, but not for realtime reporting....

4. sieb@

sieb@ Guest

ApacheTop and IfTop from the console.

5. zeki79

zeki79 Guest

yes! thats what i need! thanks!

6. hardweb

hardweb Guest

I see what you want. Well, apachetop is not really realtime as it watch for log entries. A realtime module would work on the apache internal hup calls, but I am not aware of such module.

7. zeki79

zeki79 Guest

its right, its log based.... so i have to search ....