• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved API call failed: HTTP Error 500: Internal Server Error

Have been getting the same error for the past 2 days. Anyone been able to track this one down?

Update: I'm seeing 2 cron jobs that both run at around the same time that I receive the emails, SSL It! and Let's Encrypt. I'm wondering if the problem isn't with one of those.

Update 2: Removed the Imunify QuickPatch extension and the emails have stopped. Seems to have solve my issue. :)

Last edited:
Removed the Imunify QuickPatch extension and the ImunifyAV extension from 5 servers.
I have not received any error emails.
It's been resolved for now.

Last edited:
Removed the Imunify QuickPatch extension and the ImunifyAV extension from 5 servers.
How did you remove Imunify QuickPatch? I've found ImunifyAV in the installer, but Imunify QuickPatch is nowhere to be found.

Nevermind... found it. :)

Last edited:
I stand corrected. I had removed ImunifyAV on 4 servers and Imunify QuickPatch on 1 server. I stopped receiving notifications on the 1 server.

In the error email I get every hour, the 0:59 a.m. email had a different "on_unchanged_config" reference, "ping" instead of "top":
Cron <root@...> dgri-report collect on_unchanged_config=ping

Only that email, then the next ones came back with "on_unchanged_config=nop".

Can someone with an active paid technical support subscription send a report to Plesk about this issue?
My licence is managed from my hosting provider and I can't send tech support requests directly.

This is the reply that I just received from Imunify's tech support:
----------
This is a known issue and we're working on the fix. We would like to let you know that we have forwarded the details to our developers for further investigation.
Once we receive any news on it, we will inform you correspondingly. Please stay tuned for updates.
----------

I believe it's related to the Imunify QuickPatch extension. It's appears to have trouble communicating. I had the free version installed, so I just removed the extension.
I disabled the extension, which didn't work, then removed it, which *did* work. Thanks.

Encountered the same problem, removing Imunify QuickPatch extension (free) seems to have solved it.

I can confirm that if u reinstall the Imunify QuickPatch extension the problem get solved.

I reinstalled the extension after removal and it still works. I am currently not receiving anymore mail notifications and running without any problems.

My Steps:

1. Go to Extensions in the side bar.
2. Click under My Extensions on Imunify QuickPatch (not on the open button, but on the text self or buy button).
3. On this page u can select the More button (next to the Open button) , click on Remove.

4. Reinstall and Activate if u still need the plugin on your server.

Last edited:
Im receive a generic message to wait, but the message is gone with Imunify QuickPatch disable procedure.

I can confirm that if u reinstall the Imunify QuickPatch extension the problem get solved.

I reinstalled the extension after removal and it still works. I am currently not receiving anymore mail notifications and running without any problems.

My Steps:

2. Click under My Extensions on Imunify QuickPatch (not on the open button, but on the text self or buy button).
3. On this page u can select the More button (next to the Open button) , click on Remove.

Congratulations Cheda, thx to you !

My Steps:

So this solution is not working for me. I can reinstall it but i can not activate it. Just getting a request timeout.

Back