• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

App Vault Error Following 8.2.1 -> 8.3 Upgrade

davorg

Basic Pleskian
I've just upgraded my (Fedora 6) server from Plesk 8.2.1 to 8.3. And now when I select Server -> Application Vault, I get the following error:

MySQL query failed: Table 'psa.SiteAppPackages' doesn't exist

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:218
db_query(string 'SELECT id FROM SiteAppPackages WHERE CONCAT(name, "-", version, "-", `release`) = "CSLH-2.12.2-20" AND package_type != "2"')
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/SiteApps/class.SiteAppPackageManager.php:309
SiteAppPackageManager::getSiteAppPackageId(string 'CSLH-2.12.2-20')
2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/SiteApps/class.SiteAppPackageManager.php:273
SiteAppPackageManager->syncWithDatabase()
3: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/server/site_app_pkgs.php:42

Looks like something in the upgrade didn't go quite right.

It's not a show-stopper as I never use any of the applications in the vault, but it worries me that something else might also be broken.

Has anyone else seen something like this? And can you suggest a fix? I have root shell access to the server and am happy to grub about with command line programs if that helps.

Cheers,

Dave...

At the first step make sure that you upgraded Application Vault in proper way.
Go to Server in Plesk panel -> Updater -> Plek 8.3 -> application vauilt.
if you see - "the version is up to dated" - it is OK. In other case you should upgrade it - select item and click Install.

Thanks for your suggestion. Things are looking quite strange.

Going to Server -> Updater shows Plesk 8.3.0 with a green tick, indicating that the version is up to date. However clicking on that link shows that the Plesk Base packages and the Plesk Updater are both _not_ up to date. It also shows that the Application Vault packages aren't installed (which would explain my initial problem - but it's weird as they were installed before the upgrade).

So, I assume that the best fix is to ensure that the Plesk Base packages and the Plesk Updater are fully updated before doing anything else. The updater page agrees with me as these two components are selected and can't be unselected.

But when I try to upgrade these packages, I get the following error:

Error: Installation could not be started: Failed to check whether a new license key is available.
The installation will not continue.
Not all packages were installed.
Please, contact product technical support..

I check the licence page, but that says that my licence is up to date.

In case it's useful, I've attached the text of the failure mail that I get.

Help!

Cheers,

Dave...

Update: Looks like the knowledgebase article at http://kb.swsoft.com/en/3543 might help.

Attachments

• plesk_err.txt
    5.4 KB · Views: 63
Back