• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Applying style to an image

T

thp

Hello! I use Sitebuilder via my Hosting Supplier and want to apply a style to an image to move the text away from the right and bottom edge of the image. Under the Advanced Tab for image properties, there are two boxes that relate to styling. However, it is not clear what actually needs to be entered into them. I read one posting that I thought would help regarding applying a style to a text link but did not work. Could someone please advise what to put in these fields i.e. can I upload a stylesheet to the Server under the CSS folder and refer to the name of the stylesheet in one of the boxes, then define which style to use from the stylesheet? Or can I enter the html code directly into one of the boxes i.e. style="margin-left:16px; margin-bottom:5px"

Thanks

Thank you for your reply. However, infortunately, it does not answer my question.

Back