• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question AspUpload for Windows 2019 Server

onrb

New Pleskian
Hi, I'm using Plesk version 18.0.32. My server is Windows 2019 server. Can I install Persist ASPUpload plugin for this server? I understand that I cannot install asp here. I want to get information.

AspUpload.com - Download Best to get the information from their website as I don't believe Plesk can be held responsible for any third-party application not directly developed by Plesk.

is a server core or GUI version of WS 2019?

If server core then you need to download it on a remote pc then copy their file to the server e.g. use \\Enter IP Address\c$ and move the file here, Now on the server open PowerShell and navigate to the folder c:\ and then use the command .\filename.exe (or whatever the file name is for that application) then it will install, however, GUI is a simple click and run as you already know.

if it's VM install then make a snapshot\checkpoint first then install the app if it works cool and if not restore the snapshot\checkpoint no harm done.

Back