• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Assigning multiple domains to one subscription

AnNaPF

New Pleskian
Hi!

I used the migration manager to migrate from a Plesk 9.x system to Plesk 10.
After migration 1 subscription was created for every single domain; that is not what was intended.

I want to have:
A user U1, which has 1 (!) subscription which regulates e.g. that he can have max. 3 domains and max 10GB (for all of them, not for each).
What the migration did is: A user U1 which has 3 subscriptions (one for each domain) and so he can have 3 domains per subscription and 10GB per subscription (=30 GB) now.

Is there any way to change this now, e.g. to move some domains to another subscription or to merge subscriptions or something like that?

Thanks.

I would like to see this in an upcoming version, too. Moving domains from one subscription to another and merging subscriptions would be very helpful.

I don't want to make all my customers to resellers just to give them ressource limits that are shared between different domains. These people are no resellers and don't want to fight with service plans and so on...

Back