• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved at Unable to execute console command: '--add-mailname'(vconsoleapp::start line 95)

esfahanhost

Basic Pleskian
Hi Dear

After Upgrade Plesk Onyx to Obsidian i can not Create Email by Command Line ( Windows Server 2016 and MailEnable Professional Ver 6.88 ) , i Can Create email by Plesk panel but can not in CMD and Show This Error :

C:\Program Files (x86)\Plesk\bin> plesk bin mail.exe --create [email protected] -status enabled -mailbox true -passwd n*******q

An error occurred during mail account creation: Unable to update the mail account properties: mailmng failed: MEAOAU.Login.AddLogin failed for name=info4 and domain imendata.com [imendata.com]
at (MailEnable::MailEnableMailName::MailEnableMailName line 43)
at Unable to execute console command: '--add-mailname'(vconsoleapp::start line 95)
at Unable to execute command: '"C:\Program Files (x86)\Plesk\admin\bin\mailmng" --add-mailname "--domain-name=imendata.com" "--mailname=info4"'(vconsoleapp::run line 117)
(Error code 1)

exit status 1

MailEnable.JPG

Thanks

Have you tried to fix it with

plesk repair mail -y

Do you have Symantec protection software is installed on the server?

Yes , i use EndPoint Protection Symantec Ver. 14.3

i use Symantec + Plesk from 14 year ago , but after update to Obsidian have problem in Command Line

i try ( plesk repair mail -y ) but problem is strong and show error again

MailEnable2.JPG

Email Created in MailEnable But by Status Disabled and without password , also this email dont show in Plesk Panel !

i try several time by remove this email from MailEnable and create again but show error

Thanks

I think that Symantec software quarantined MailEnable files.
Restore quarantined MailEnable-related files:

sym.png

Then run restoration utility:

C:\> plesk repair mail -y

Hi Dear

i Checked Symantec Quarantine List several time by sort list but can not find any file from MailEnable and it is ok

i have this problem after Update Onyx to Obsidian and modified file ( mailmng.exe )

i read error again , i think this problem is a bug in Plesk Obsidian in file ( mailmng.exe ) in line 95 and 117 ,

if may report this bug to Plesk Developer Team

* Windows Server 2016

* MailEnable Professional Ver. 6.88

* Plesk Obsidian

Thanks

Hi

i Pay 10 Euro and buy Ticket and then i contact to Plesk Support Team and they answer to me :

1. Connect to the server via RDP.
2. Open MailEnable > Servers > localhost > Properties > Policies.
3. Disable the options Lock out users for one hour and Enforce password policy.

i Disable Enforce password policy and then Restart MailEnable Services and now problem is Resolved

Thanks

Back