• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Resolved at Unable to execute console command: '--add-mailname'(vconsoleapp::start line 95)

esfahanhost

Basic Pleskian
Hi Dear

After Upgrade Plesk Onyx to Obsidian i can not Create Email by Command Line ( Windows Server 2016 and MailEnable Professional Ver 6.88 ) , i Can Create email by Plesk panel but can not in CMD and Show This Error :

C:\Program Files (x86)\Plesk\bin> plesk bin mail.exe --create [email protected] -status enabled -mailbox true -passwd n*******q

An error occurred during mail account creation: Unable to update the mail account properties: mailmng failed: MEAOAU.Login.AddLogin failed for name=info4 and domain imendata.com [imendata.com]
at (MailEnable::MailEnableMailName::MailEnableMailName line 43)
at Unable to execute console command: '--add-mailname'(vconsoleapp::start line 95)
at Unable to execute command: '"C:\Program Files (x86)\Plesk\admin\bin\mailmng" --add-mailname "--domain-name=imendata.com" "--mailname=info4"'(vconsoleapp::run line 117)
(Error code 1)

exit status 1

MailEnable.JPG

Thanks

Have you tried to fix it with

plesk repair mail -y

Do you have Symantec protection software is installed on the server?

Yes , i use EndPoint Protection Symantec Ver. 14.3

i use Symantec + Plesk from 14 year ago , but after update to Obsidian have problem in Command Line

i try ( plesk repair mail -y ) but problem is strong and show error again

MailEnable2.JPG

Email Created in MailEnable But by Status Disabled and without password , also this email dont show in Plesk Panel !

i try several time by remove this email from MailEnable and create again but show error

Thanks

I think that Symantec software quarantined MailEnable files.
Restore quarantined MailEnable-related files:

sym.png

Then run restoration utility:

C:\> plesk repair mail -y

Hi Dear

i Checked Symantec Quarantine List several time by sort list but can not find any file from MailEnable and it is ok

i have this problem after Update Onyx to Obsidian and modified file ( mailmng.exe )

i read error again , i think this problem is a bug in Plesk Obsidian in file ( mailmng.exe ) in line 95 and 117 ,

if may report this bug to Plesk Developer Team

* Windows Server 2016

* MailEnable Professional Ver. 6.88

* Plesk Obsidian

Thanks

Hi

i Pay 10 Euro and buy Ticket and then i contact to Plesk Support Team and they answer to me :

1. Connect to the server via RDP.
2. Open MailEnable > Servers > localhost > Properties > Policies.
3. Disable the options Lock out users for one hour and Enforce password policy.

i Disable Enforce password policy and then Restart MailEnable Services and now problem is Resolved

Thanks

Back