• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Automates WHMCS setup gives this error

Lauth

New Pleskian
I have asked about this on the WHMCS forums, but where directed here.

I run a setup where i have WHMCS as my store.

But when a new order is placed, it gets through, but plesk fails with this error:

New configuration files for the Apache web server were not created due to the errors in configuration templates: Template processing failed: file = /opt/psa/admin/conf/templates/default/webmail/webmail.php, error = Template_Exception: Empty content was provided for config file /etc/apache2/plesk.conf.d/webmails/"name-of-new-domain"_webmail.conf file: /opt/psa/admin/plib/Template/Writer/Webserver/Abstract.php line: 47 code: 0. Detailed error descriptions were sent to you by email. Please resolve the issues and click here to generate broken configuration files once again or here to generate all configuration files. See the details in Configuration Troubleshooter

I really hope someone out there can help me with this, cause it is driving me nuts.

Have you tried to use these suggestions?
It is really not WHMCS issue, but problem with apache configs configuration.

It's may be a problem of whmcs - it not passing domain name to plesk, check automation module settings and when testing use real domain name. Also make sure that domain name are required for hosting products.

I got the same problem, i am more inclined to the fact that the real problem is the WHMCS module not being able to communicate with the plesk on linux because i am not getting this error on windows machines just linux.

I also am getting this a lot

Error code: 1013. Error message: There is no such a service plan

although the plesk service plan matches this of the WHMCS

I found a workaround to the problem. But not a good one. My problem was first off that i had some currupted files on my WHMCS installation, so after that it went on creating some domain problems, so i deleted all in the domain template i knew i didnt want. and then it worked. Now i can create the services without problems.

Ok so here is how is solved this:
I had two servers, apparently the product showed that it was being setup on the right server when in fact it was being setup by whmcs on the wrong server.
What next?
Delete all the servers and recreate them again
Delete all products and recreate them again
Also if you have two different products and each gets set up on a dedicated server for example webhosting on server 1 and email hosting on server 2
then you need to make sure you make both servers default.
To make both of them default, you will have to edit the WHMCS server table and add a 1 to the default feild. Once you do that the server will have a * sign next to it
actually both of them will do.

Good luck to anyone having this issue, i hope you solve it

Hi,

I don't suppose I could have the steps you did to correct the problem?

Thanks,
Alex

Thats exactly what i did
Also if you have two different products and each gets set up on a dedicated server for example webhosting on server 1 and email hosting on server 2
To make both of them default, you will have to edit the WHMCS server table and add a 1 to the default feild. Once you do that the server will have a * sign next to it

Thats exactly what i did

Ah got it!

My problem was fixed due to having Prefork selected in Apache settings rather Event.

Back