• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Question Automatically restarting redis docker container

whp

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
CentOS Linux 7.9.2009
Plesk version and microupdate number
I've had a few instances in the past couple months where the redis docker container is shutting down. I was hoping there would be a way to add an auto-restart via the environmental variables, i.e. REDIS_RESTART: Always. However I'm not seeing that as an option.

I ran across another thread and found something I thought would work but as I'm not a true admin, wanted an opinion. If I login to the server as root and open up a shell, will running this command accomplish what I want, having redis restart if it shutdowns.

#docker update --name=redis --restart always redis

Appreciate any insight.

Back