• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Autoresponder class.MailNameFilesList.php

R

Ricardo@

When i try to set autoresponder i get:

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\class.MailNameFilesList.php on line 62

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\class.MailNameFilesList.php on line 62

and the autoresponder isn't set in Mailenable.

Windows Server 2008 Web edition
Plesk 8.6.0.3
MailEnable Professional 3.53

Best regards

Please execute
---
"%plesk_bin%\mailmng.exe" --list-attachments "--domain-name=domain_name" "--mailname=mail_user_name"
---

Hello skvoboo.

After execute that line i get:

"Cluster Notification Provider not loaded
Cluster Notification Provider not loaded"

And the problemas remains.

Best regards

Please execute
---
"%plesk_bin%\mailmng.exe" --list-attachments "--domain-name=domain_name" "--mailname=mail_user_name"
---

The same thing is happening here with 8.6 on Windows 2003 since the Plesk 8.6 update. Running the above get's me the same response:

Cluster Notification Provider not loaded

The error remains.

Just in case if anybody faces the same issue.

The problem is caused by MailEnable. Prior to display autoresponder settings Plesk retrieves necessary information. In this case it calls:

As you can see MailEnable returns errors "Cluster Notification Provider not loaded". Plesk has nothing to do here.
I can only suggest in this case to uninstall MailEnable and install it from scratch.

Back