• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Autoresponder is not working

J

JakobK

I can't enable autoresponder with mailenable from plesk.
If i enable autoresponder in mailenable console it is working fine. Does somebody have an idea about what is wrong ?

I had exactly the same problem with MailEnable 3.61 on 64bit Windows 2003 and Plesk 8.6.
The problem was that MailEnable services were running services in 64bit mode.
I ran:

sc config memtas binPath= "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\Mail Servers\Mail Enable\Bin\MEMTA.EXE"
sc config melcs binPath= "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\Mail Servers\Mail Enable\Bin\melsc.EXE"
sc config mepocs binPath= "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\Mail Servers\Mail Enable\Bin\mepoc.EXE"
sc config mepops binPath= "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\Mail Servers\Mail Enable\Bin\mepops.EXE"
sc config mesmtpcs binPath= "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\Mail Servers\Mail Enable\Bin\mesmtpc.EXE"

Before it was using binaries from C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\Mail Servers\Mail Enable\Bin64\.
After that autoresponder worked just fine.

Back